All entries must supply a PDF word document explaining how it excels in the selected category.
Case Entry Format (500 -750 words max):
The challenge: Describe objectives and any issues to overcome, or opportunities to capitalize on
The key insight: Describe how you arrived at the insight and resulting concept
The one-line idea: Distill how you applied the insight to brand advantage
The plan: Describe execution
What happened/results: Impart impact
- Did your strategy achieve planning goals?
- Was it the key influencer in the brand's current marcom direction?
- Did the planning drive success and influence change for the brand? Beyond the scope of the campaign?
- Did your strategy change the way the brand goes to market in any significant way, from marcom and media strategy to demo and distribution focus?
Dates: Launch and implementation period
Credits: Everyone who worked on the project. (If you are a winner, these credits will be published on our websites and in strategy magazine. They will also be used as submitted within strategy's Creative Report Card.)
If you wish to be considered for the data diving, research mastery & brief brilliance jury prizes, please submit relevant intel.
All entries must include a visual component for consideration. Summary videos are encouraged, but not mandatory.
Accepted file formats and sizes:
- Videos must be: H.264 mp4 with file sizes less than 100MB and a running time less than or equal to two minutes
- Images must be: JPEG and a maximum of 10MB each
- Audio must be: MP3 format and a maximum of 10MB each
Submission of visual components online:
- You will be able to upload visual components online for each entry in the Entry Dashboard.
- You may also specify one file as a summary video during the upload process by selecting Summary Video in the drop down.
- The following are the support file formats: Video: H.264 MP4, Audio: MP3, Documents: PDF, Photos: JPEG
Contact Zoe Sherwood at 416-408-2300 x237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.