Guidelines & Fees
To enter, please include a 500-750 word case describing your entry, including the challenge, key insight, the idea, the plan and results.
The extent to which your strategy not only achieved planning goals, but had an impact on broader marcom and brand direction are areas that judges will assess, so please include any such info relevant to your entry.
In addition, please submit a visual component to support the written entry. Summary videos are welcome but not mandatory.
All entries must have been in market between March 1st, 2016 and before May 30th, 2017.
Please read the information below carefully for more info on submission requirements.
By the closing deadline of Friday, May 5th, 2017 at 5 p.m. EST, you must:
- Complete the Online Entry Form. At any time during the preparation of your entry, you may save and return to the Online Entry Form to change or add new information. When you return to add more information to your entry, you must click "Edit" to proceed.
- Upload visual components in support of your entry.
- Upload Signed Entry Release Form
- Submit payment for each entry:
- Early Bird Entry Fee: (Before April 3rd, 2017 at 5 p.m. EST) $195 for single entry and $170 for subsequent entries by the same agency. APG members EB rate is $175 for a single entry and $150 for subsequent entries.
- Regular Entry Fee: (April 3rd until May 5th, 2017 at 5 p.m. EST) $275 for a single entry and $225 for subsequent entries by the same agency. APG members rate is $225 for a single entry and $200 for subsequent entries.
- Late Entry Fee: (After May 5th, 2017 at 5 p.m. EST) $325 for a single entry and $275 for subsequent entries by the same agency. APG members rate is $275 for a single entry and $250 for subsequent entries.
You will be prompted to pay these fees by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
Contact Jennifer Trinh at 416.408.2300 EXT 296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.